Hi there, I'm JD!
I am a sysadmin, full-time nerd, educator, husband, father, advocate of free and open source software, airsoft player, electronics enthusiast, biker and a strong supporter of net neutrality. Via #Route1 I deliver independent IT consulting, training and support services to businesses in the Philippines.
My services evolve around the individual use case of each client which often involves the (re-)design, implementation, operation and long-term support of infrastructure deployments and operational teams across the country.
My commonly serviced areas include:
- On-Site Consulting & Remote Management
- Vendor Coordination & Management
- Data Center & University Campus Networks
- Hotel & Resort Networks
- Private Branch Interconnection
- Internet Leased Lines
- Virtualization & High Availability
- Unix/Linux Systems Engineering
- Virtual System Clusters (VSC)
- Heterogeneous Network Monitoring
- One on One Mentoring & Group Training
- Software Development Operations (DevOps)
- Network Perimeter Defense
- Tower Climbing & RF Deployments
While I am working with businesses all over the Philippines, when it comes to on-site consulting and support I am currently focusing on the following areas:
- Cebu City
- Cities of Manila, Makati and Quezon
- Dumaguete (limited availability)
I work with a constantly growing network of domestic and international partners. If you're looking for a team of professionals to support your project then you've come to the right place!
Please feel free to call me on +63 (0) 906 450 3220 or contact by firstname.lastname@example.org for any of your inquiries. Alternatively you may reach out via whatsapp, telegram or the Live Chat provided on this website.