Hi there, I'm JD!
I am a sysadmin, full-time nerd, educator, advocate of free and open source software, airsoft player, electronics enthusiast, biker and a strong supporter of net neutrality. Based out of Dumaguete City, I deliver independent IT consulting, training and support to businesses in the Philippines.
Looking for international project support? Contact Immerse Networks Limited, my company in Hong Kong!
My services evolve around the individual use case of each client which often times involves the (re-)design, implementation and long-term support of network and systems infrastructure across the country.
My areas of expertise ...
- Unix/Linux Systems Engineering
- Firewall Deployments & Managed Services
- Network Perimeter Defense, Remote VPN Access
- Virtualization & High Availability
- Network Management & Monitoring
- Domestic & International Branch Interconnection, IP Transit, IX Connectivity
- Vendor & Supply Chain Coordination
- Design and Operation of Data Center Networks
I work with a constantly growing network of domestic and international partners. If you're looking for a team of professionals to support you and your projects you've come to the right place!