Hi there, I'm JD!
I am a sysadmin, full-time nerd, educator, advocate of free and open source software, airsoft player, electronics enthusiast, biker and a strong supporter of net neutrality. I deliver independent IT consulting, training and support to businesses in the Philippines.
My services evolve around the individual use case of each client which often times involves the (re-)design, implementation and long-term support of network and systems infrastructure across the country.
My areas of expertise evolve around ...
- Firewall Deployments & Remote Management
- Virtualization & High Availability
- Network Management & Monitoring
- Unix/Linux Systems Engineering
- Network & Systems Engineering
- Branch Interconnection, IP Transit, IX Connectivity
- Vendor & Supply Chain Coordination (Domestic & International)
- Design and Operation of Data Center Networks
- Development Operations (DevOps)
- Network Perimeter Defense, Remote VPN Access
Due to time constraints I am focusing on the following areas:
- Cebu City
- Manila, Makati, Quezon
I work with a constantly growing network of domestic and international partners. If you're looking for a team of professionals to support you and your projects you've come to the right place!