Hi there, I'm JD!
I am an IT engineer, full-time nerd, educator, advocate of free and open source software, airsoft player, electronics enthusiast, biker and a strong supporter of net neutrality. Based out of Dumaguete City, I deliver independent IT consulting, training and support to businesses in the Philippines.
Looking for IT consulting & support outside the Philippines? Contact Immerse Networks Limited, my team in Hong Kong!
My services evolve around the individual use case of each client. Often times this involves the (re-)design, implementation and long-term support of network and systems infrastructure across the country.
My areas of expertise ...
- Unix/Linux Systems Engineering
- Firewall Deployments & Managed Services
- Network Perimeter Defense, Remote VPN Access (Clustered)
- Virtualization & High Availability
- Network Management & Monitoring
- Domestic & International Branch Interconnection, IP Transit, IX Connectivity
- Vendor & Supply Chain Coordination
- Design and Operation of Data Center Networks
I work with a constantly growing network of domestic and international partners. If you're looking for a team to support your projects, then you've come to the right place!