Hi there, I'm JD!
I am a sysadmin, full-time nerd, educator, husband, father, advocate of free and open source software, airsoft player, electronics enthusiast, biker and a strong supporter of net neutrality. Via #Route1 I deliver independent IT consulting, training and support to businesses in the Philippines.
My services evolve around the individual use case of each client which often involves the (re-)design, implementation, operation and long-term support of infrastructure deployments and operational teams across the country.
My services include:
- Network & Systems Engineering
- On-Site Consulting & Remote Management
- Vendor & Supply Chain Coordination
- Data Center, University Campus, Hotel & Resort Networks
- Branch Interconnection & Leased Lines
- Virtualization & High Availability
- Managed Server & Firewall Deployments
- Unix/Linux Systems Administration
- Network Monitoring & Hardening
- Development Operations (DevOps)
- Network Perimeter Defense
While I am working with businesses all over the Philippines I am currently focusing my efforts on the following areas:
- Cebu City
- Manila, Makati, Quezon
I work with a constantly growing network of domestic and international partners. If you're looking for a team of professionals to support you and your projects you've come to the right place!